Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

FUKEN AMAZING

EXELENT AINT PALYED A GAME ON NG WHERE I PPLAY IT MPRE THAN 1NCE UNTIL THIS 1!

Btw I think I know the guy in the red Tshirt (the 1 u can kill) can u tell me where u got the pic so I can check.

World Domination World Domination

WOW!!!

Extremly good for flash. Except it got really boring after a while. Still its amazing!!!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Nice!

Great but gets boring.

Found out a way to avoid having to stop a fight once it freezes. Rather than click the "it froze button" when it freezes just click on the "done" button and the fight will carry on as normal.

Star Jumper! v.1 Star Jumper! v.1

BORING!!!

LMAO IT SUX AND U THOUGHT MY MATRIX THING SUKED LMAO!!!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

WICKED!!!

TOP NOTCH GAME EXELENT FRONT PAGE MATERIAL! Got realy hard towards the ned I died quite far into the 18th stage. GOOD JOB THO!

Insult sword fighting Insult sword fighting

I LOVE THIS

I love cos i loved it on monkey island. You gotta make more insults to use and maybe make a few rounds. Have the last round vs Guybrush and make it hard. Have like 4 rounds before him and make it get progressivly harder. Do all that and this game might have a chance of gettin to the front.

Peace out

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

Love it!

The BEST!!! Though would be better if it was easier

Baghdad Vigilante Baghdad Vigilante

lol sux

man this game sux salty balls update it dawg

BlEED I BlEED I

OK

good but cant get past the end boss. Dont know where to shoot it.

Nebula-Entertainment responds:

You have to be kidding me. lol. Just shoot him when he is out of energy and just stands there.
THanks for the review. I know this was a bit messed up but the sequel will be a lot better.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Great game

pretty cool though im not a huge fan of hentai. I will trade the delux version for PSX isos (for more info e-mail me at whiterudeboy2k2@aol.com). Thx.